Friday, October 13, 2006

fall fun

Fall has undoubtedly fallen upon east tennessee this past week. So, to celebrate the cool weather and magnificently colored trees, participation in some outdoor activities was in store! First, I went with roomie, Leslie, to an East Carolina football game and we tailgated with her family. I think I may make attending college football games at various colleges a new hobby :) Fun times were had by all....
Then, on Tuesday, I headed down the Creeper Trail in Virginia with a few of our awesome girls from Girlfriends (it was fall break this past week). It was soooo much fun!! What a blessing to enjoy the splendor of fall and the majesty of Dad's creation for an afternoon. A few pics are posted below....you can view all by clicking on Kelly's Shots....


I think he may be a real pirate...too cute!!!


Purple Pirates...AAAAAARGH!


That's right, we went to Lizard Lick, NC....don't you wanna go?Isis, Francis, and Selena excited about a 17 mile ride!
can someone tell me who said bike helments don't make you look like a dork?
AAAHHHHH!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

are some of those trees RED and YELLOW?? I didn't know that they could be anything but green or brown...the things us Texans don't know about!

mfayn said...

those are some great pics on shutterfly!!

Unknown said...

This is my second year to experience this thing called "fall" and I still can't adjust. I finally called my mom complaining that it was getting cold - meaning below 70 degrees - in SEPTEMBER and she said that that's a season. I must say I do love the colors. Ours are just starting to change - I think you Tennessee peeps are just ahead of us. Danny and I are going to be in Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg Dec. 1-3 for our quarterly review. Is that near you at all?

Anonymous said...

Well hello Miss Kelly! Remember me?! I found your blog a while back from Ryan & Sarah Walker's and finally decided to leave you a comment! :o) I hope you're doing well these days. It looks like you're enjoying life in Tennessee! Send me an email at alisha919@yahoo.com, I'd LOVE to hear from you! Take care!

Alisha Hall