Wednesday, March 21, 2007

could it be???

Hullabaloo Canek, Canek
Yes, it's true, I heard that sweet sound for the first time in Tennessee today! Music to my hears. I was sitting in the office, all by myself (which was fantastic becuase it was quiet and I was getting SO much work accomplished), when I hear from the busy street in front of the office, a friendly car pass by, honking their horn with that beautiful melody.....if you're an Aggie, you know what I'm talking about....if not, you're thinking I'm crazy right now! I heard it and thought "could it be, no i must be crazy, but i thought again, no, it was hullabaloo, no doubt!" My theory is that there is a fellow Aggie somewhere in this east tn town and they saw my little car from texas parked in the street and decided to let me know I'm not alone. or maybe it was mere happenstance, but I think my theory is much better and it brought a little joy to my heart! Thank you, Lord, for Aggies :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When are you coming back to blogger land???