Tuesday, May 23, 2006

can't believe i'm doing this.....

So, it's 12 midnight and I have crazy insomnia for some reason(which for anyone who knows me well, knows that I've normally been asleep for a few hours by now)....so, after trying relentlessly to get myself to sleep by praying, gettin' in the Word, I finally gave up and sat down at the computer. After thinking through to do lists for the upcoming weeks (I'm moving, in case you didn't know) I was still wide awake...so, what to do next....create my own Blog of course! I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M DOING THIS!!! I am so not an internet girl, and I never thought in a bagillion years I would do this, but here I am....I think the main reason I think having a Blog is a good idea is to keep up with friends and family as I journey off to Tennessee. I pretty much stink at keepin' in touch these days, so why not get a head start....this my small attempt at keeping in touch with people I won't see for a while, in hopes that those relationships will continue as I head off to Tennessee. So, if you're one of those people, keep in touch as I attempt to do the same....and who knows maybe a little fun and laughter will be brought to you via the Blog :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey babe,
great idea to be a blogger. Now i can try too. Well i will keep in touch and you will be flooded with emails and love from me. i will miss you but i am so proud of you doing this and i know God has gone ahead of you and will be with you..always. Kelly thanks for making USA feel like home to me. i love you

shantijoy said...

Watcha gonna do in TN?

Kelly said...

hey heather! well, i'm heading there with purpose of working with at-risk/inner city youth and their families. not sure completely what all that is going to look like, but He does! it's going to be an adventure....how's your family! i need your number so i can get in touch! look forward to hearing!~kelly

Kelly said...

hey rose....
i miss you, sweet friend!! i will call you this weekend to figure out when i can come see you before I leave! how's the family? love you!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sweet Little Sister!

I love you and am so proud of you...the precious little girl you were and the Godly woman you've become. Although we'll miss you being so far away, through Him, I know you will shine your inner light brightly on the people of Johnson City, TN.

Good Luck!