Thursday, June 29, 2006

unemployed

My official last day at Central came last week. For some reason I felt surprised. I knew it was coming, but I guess it's just one of those things that doesn't seem real until it's actually happening. Central has been a part of my life for a long time and it's really weird getting up in the morning and not going to the church. I guess I better enjoy this season of unemployment while it lasts, since it won't last long. These are the beautiful (inside and out) ladies that I have been blessed to know as friends and co-workers. I love each of you and will miss you greatly!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kelly,
It is not the same at the church without you or in pump class! I'll continue to pray for you as you travel and start the next chapter of your life in TN.
Lots of Love & Blessings,
Lauren

Anonymous said...

I miss you friend!
Erin

Anonymous said...

Kelly,
We do miss you around here. I'm so excited about how God is going to continue to use your life.
God bless and gig 'em,
Linda

Unknown said...

Ah! Leaving Central, it is a feeling with which I am very familiar. Danny would probably describe it as a "traumatic" experience that his new wife is still trying to get over! And, while I left my heart with a rag-tag bunch of kids in Bryan, I left my favorite pen and pair of scissors at Central for Andrea. Could it get any worse?! However, I must say, I have found that the Lord lives mightily in me even when I am not in B/CS - can you believe He even lives outside of Texas?! Well, you will soon find out and His adventures will be no less rewarding than the ones He has already taken you on. Blessings

Kelly said...

Lauren, Erin, and Linda... I miss you guys and treasure your prayers and friendship!! Thankful for ya'll!! Keep in touch!