Thursday, September 14, 2006

sea of orange

This past Saturday, I had the privilege of going to my first UT (tennessee that is) football game. Thanks to the Marions; myself, Joe, AJ and Zack enjoyed an exciting game! Even though it wasn't Kyle Field, I still had a whole lot of fun! There was a HUGE crowd there and I definitely sang "Rocky Top" loud and proud as Troy Freeman advised me! I don't think I've ever heard one song played so many times at a single game, but I definitely know the chorus now. Here are a few pics for your viewing pleasure....


the "T"


Joe, AJ and Zack enjoying some football.

Joe and I and the sea of orange (I think we look super-imposed, but it's legit)

A few similarities between UT football and Aggie football....

1. The Block T....although I must say the Noble Men of Kyle look better in my opinion

2. Loyal fans

3. A dog for a Mascot (Smokey and Rev)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the pics!
Mom