Friday, November 24, 2006

thankful

Lord, I am thankful. I pray that my heart would constantly reflect an attitude of thanksgiving. My heart overflows with thankfulness for....
grace fellowship, my new church home
my family, who has supported me through life
leslie, my fun roommate and constant friend
boys-to-men and girlfriends, where my life has found its fit for ministry
friends, old and new whom You have used to help shape my life
carson, my favorite
provision, i stand in awe of all that You have provided and how You have chosen to do so
Your Word, it's truly a light for my path and lamp to my feet
laughter, hugs, smiles, warm pj's, football, thoughtful messages, mountains,
plane tickets to texas, yummy smelling candles, hot chocolate
Thank you, Father, for Your constant Love and Grace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That goes right along with Chris' sermon last Sunday (1Thessalonians 5:16-18)Give thanks in ALL circumstances! What a wonderful prayer to our Father! We all need to pray that our "hearts would constantly reflect an attitude of thanksgiving."
Love,
Lauren