Monday, December 04, 2006

beauty in the broken

i am in a place right now where i am having to make the choice to see beauty in the middle of the broken places in my life. my heart aches. it aches for so many reasons right now. i need your prayers. the prayers of a righteous man availeth much. i am dealing with hurt. watching others hurt those around them. why do we kill? why do we run away from the real issues we are facing? i think we run becuase satan is constantly blinding our eyes to the fact there is great beauty in the broken places of our lives. there is freedom in the Lord! there is victory in Jesus! there is peace in His Spirit! there is a fierce battle in and around my life right now. please ask for wisdom on my behalf. for understanding. for a tame tongue. for a faithful spirit. for a loving heart. for recognition that He is worthy of all my praise and is truly BEAUTIFUL! LORD, may i willingly rest in Your love and find my strength through Your blood!

No comments: