Sunday, December 10, 2006

tagged

okay, so i've been tagged by Laura Stiller in some sort of blogger maddness from Living Hope in College Station, Tx. so here goes the game....

Five Things You May Not Know About Me.....

1. I have never in my life responded to something like this....I always hit the delete button or just ignore these types of things. But, what the heck, it never hurts to try something new.

2. I have a somewhat serious addiction to chapstick. My favorite is Natural Ice. I think I probably have somewhere in neighborhood of 10 things of chapstick in my possession. Today has been rough day on the lips, because I can't manage to find any of them. I have this terrible habit of putting them in the pocket of my jeans or hoodie and then I find them in the wash or the next time I wear that hoodie or jacket....it's time to go dig in the closet, because my lips are on fire as we speak.

3. My ideal job would be a stay at home mom....of probably 5 kids....most of which have been adopted and have different skin colors. I definitely want the house that is filled with all the neighborhood kiddos....a safe and fun place for them to hang out and be loved on.

4. I have a goal of never throwing up again for the rest of my life. I have a serious fear of throwing up. I haven't thrown up since the 6th grade, when I lost my hot dog on the White House lawn. I figure why bother throwing up if you can't leave your mark in a really important public place. I also haven't eaten a hot dog since that day.

5. I have never been able to master the art of skating.....ice, roller, skateboard...notta. I think I have some kind of a short in my brain where I totally loose all ability to stay upright when I have some form of wheels or blades attached to my feet. I'm thinking maybe I should try out those cool shoes that have wheels that pop out of the sole....I mean one minute you're walking and the next you're wheelin' all over the place.

So, I've told you 5 things about me....now I get to tag 5 other bloggers....I tag Melissa, Whitney, Jared (blog, already!), Ryan&Sarah, and Curtis .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelly,
I'm happy to state I have now completed my assignment. I really enjoyed reading your tagging. Hope you had a great Christmas.

Unknown said...

um, yea, so I think it's about time that you updated your BLOG! love ya' girl.