Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Let Freedom Ring

Happy 4th of July!! I am a bit of a patriot, so I love to celebrate on the 4th. I spent the last two nights celebrating with friends and fireworks, one at the Kirby's and then tonight at Bush Library. I am thankful to live in a place that honors the men and women who defend what we celebrate on July 4th....independence and so many blessed freedoms. A BIG thank you to all the men and women who sacrifice for our country each day. Who stand with honor to fight for what they believe and live with integrity among those who fight against them.
Judi Kirby...the Kirby's have become my second family.
I love ya'll and will miss you SOOOO much!!

Cara Kirby

Lisa and Marla....enjoying some fireworks and good fellowship with friends!! Love ya'll!!


No comments: