Wednesday, July 05, 2006

see ya later, alligator....

Well, time has come to say good-bye to what has become my home town for the past nine years. Can you believe I've been in College Station that long? I can't!! Words really can't express what I'm feeling right now. Moving is hard work, and I'm exhausted and just ready for all this to be done!! What will I miss about good 'ol College Station?? Well, there are the obvious things/people, which I can't really write about right now becuase I can't stand to cry anymore today. So, here's a top ten list of the fun and silly things I will miss in no particular order and a couple of things I won't miss at all....
1. Freebirds
2. The Train
3. Aggie Baseball
4. Blue Baker
5. Gold's Gym
6. Chillin' in my hammock in Kirbyville
7. Kyle Field and the Fightin' Texas Aggie Band
8. Shake's
9. Ahh, the humidity....not so much
10. The Bryan Wal-Mart.....NOT!!!!!!!!!
Please pray for safety and our sanity as my aunt, my mom and I make the 18 hour drive to Johnson City, TN the next two days!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Bryan Wal-mart just won't be the same without you! don't you think you should tell the workers there that you're moving? some of them might worry when they don't see you! good thing they have a Wal-mart waiting for you in Johnson City to fill the void. Love you Sister! I'm going to miss you so much!