Monday, July 10, 2006

Welcome to Tennessee


I made it to Tennessee safe and sound!!!! After a VERY LONG drive, over the course of two days, a little rain, a couple of stops at Cracker Barrell, and crossing the Mighty Mississippi; my mom, aunt paula and I made it to Johnson City, TN. It's beautiful here!! Great weather and beautiful mountains and scenery!! My room and the rest of the house are pretty much a disaster area due to all my junk. But, hopefully in the next couple of days I will have all of that stuff sorted out with pictures of the new place.

Crossing the Mighty Mississippi

Aunt Paula, Mom and Me....glad to be here!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelly,
Glad you made it there safely! Miss you!!

Lauren Stephenson

Unknown said...

Yeah, when can I come:) Hey loe the chair. Whit