Sunday, February 11, 2007

catch up....

well, folks....i feel as though i've been playing catch up for quite some time. life is busy and this blog thing just really hasn't been something i've thought much about. it seems i've let a lot slip by without sharing stories or pics....so here goes a slight attempt at catching up! i've put pics in shutterfly to catch up on all the craziness around Christmas....check 'em out if you like!


some of the beautiful ladies from Girlfriends


WINGS N' MORE!!!!!
Yes, I quite enjoyed my fill of good food in Texas during my trip back home!!!!


I had a SWEET visit with Jared and Curtis....I just love these two boys!!!


Got to enjoy some Aggie football with Mo, Ash and Matthew....it was great fun to see a game with other Ags!!

I sure enjoyed hanging out with whit, mackey and mr. paxton.....you're getting so big! I am so blessed with treasured friends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU SPRING BREAK IN MEXICO!!!!