Monday, April 14, 2008

it's back...

winter has reared it's head again. i hope not for long. it's been cold and rainy/snowy for the past two days. i hope that it doesn't kill all these beautiful spring flowers God has given us to enjoy. i've been thinking these last two days how this quick return of winter is a great physical representation of how quickly Satan can come in and rip away the beauty that God has restored in our lives. the past couple of weeks i've been struggling to stand in His grace and in the beauty that He has put in me. the enemy is trying to snatch that away and some days i feel like i'm barely hanging on. but, each day His grace is sufficient and I must place my faith in this truth! the enemy will not take what my Jesus has given me!!!

a few pics from the last week:

leslie and i at the Well banquet

myself, tracey and debbie at tracey's bridal shower

Emma Kate Priban. Born 4-8-2008. She is too precious!!! There's a lot of celebrating going on these days. Especially with the arrival of this little one.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Hey sweet girl! I am so glad that you found me!

How are you?

Mandy <><