Monday, April 21, 2008

spring fever

I have Spring fever! All I want to do these days is play outside, sleep late and eat popsicles! For one summer, I wish that I could revert back to childhood. I would love for that to happen this summer. You know, when you stay outside all day....sleep in, watch cartoons, eat a popsicle, play outside, eat a popsicle, swim, eat a popsicle, play on the swing set, eat a popsicle, chase your pets around the yard, eat a popsicle, help your mom pick veggies from the garden, eat a pospsicle, play outside some more, eat a popsicle, hope you don't have to go inside to eat dinner and take a bath. You finally give into your mom's urging you to get in the house to eat dinner and take a bath. So, you drag in and eat dinner. Ask if you can have popsicle so you can prolong not taking a bath. Then finally you get in the bath tub and then you don't want to get out because you know you'll have to go to bed. Maybe you can manage one more popsicle before bed time. If only I could have a summer like that!! That will probably never happen again in my life, but a girl can dream can't she? For now, I will settle for as many trips to the beach that I can get and a diet full of popsicles :)

1 comment:

mfayn said...

heheh...whoa, that's a lot of popsicles! heh..this made me laugh!