Saturday, August 12, 2006

barista!

I am now an employee of Starbucks! That's right, I'll be making coffee or the drink of choice to the highly addicted of Johnson City, TN. You might be wondering what in the world I am doing working at Starbucks, there are many reasons, some of which I'm sure are unknown at this time. Here are a few to start....flexible hours, a super-fun atmosphere to work in, not sitting at a desk, benefits, and all the coffee I could ever begin to drink (I'm just thankful I'm not working at Marble Slab, or I would weigh 500lbs....I seem to have my amount of coffee/frappuccino consumption under control for now). So, if you're ever in town, come by and see me at Starbucks...I'll whip you up somethin' you could only dream of, well, that is when I learn how.

No comments: