Tuesday, August 22, 2006

whew!

Lets just say I've been a little busy! I've really hit the ground running this week....training at Starbucks, start-up with Boys to Men & Girlfriends, and orientation at Bath & Body Works, all the while trying to set up and complete presentations for Arbonne. That's right, I essentially have four jobs right now. Not sure what I was thinking....but hopefully it will level out soon!
I feel so BLESSED to be here! Working with Boys to Men and Girlfriends is just where the Lord has me!! It's fantastic!!!!! I am honestly amazed at how much this already feels like home and exactly where I am supposed to be!
Funny for the day:
While making and sampling frappuccinos at Starbucks today, I ran across an interesting concoction called the Green Tea Frappuccino....YUCK!!!!!!!!! It's a mushed baby pee green color and it tastes about like it's color.....stear clear of that one!! I don't quite have the talent of applying whipped cream to beverages....so, if you got a lop-sided whipped cream at Starbucks today, it may have come from me....I'll try to do better next time :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you've got to taste the green tea frap with your eyes closed otherwise the weird color throws you off...kind of like when they came out with that purple ketchup.


I'm so glad to hear you're liking your role at BM&G. I hope you're getting some sleep in between promoting make-up and selling lotion :-)

Anonymous said...

Are you serious, 4 jobs!! Is that even possible? I am glad to hear you are enjoying TN.

Unknown said...

Follow the links and eventually you will find new friends :)

glad i got to see you for a short time Sunday and that you have a blog! take care