Wednesday, August 30, 2006

what was i thinking?

so, it has occured to me over the course of this past week that i had a HUGE brain fart! why in the world did i think i could handle 4 jobs? i definitely am not working at bath & body....nothing against them, i had no time. i really am finding it extremely challenging to work at 3 jobs. i really hope that by cutting my hours at starbucks and by getting better adjusted over the next couple of weeks that things will calm down. it's hard when everything is totally new and you have to prepare for things for the first time, all the time. don't get me wrong, it's hard, but i LOVE IT here!!!!! there are so many things i have wanted to post on this blog, but this is the first free moment i've had to even sit down and think. so, i hope there will be more to come in the next few days ahead....so, stay tuned......

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey - I feel ya' on the job thing. Smart move on ditching Bath & Body Works. You'd probably get headaches from the fumes working there anyways! :-) I have worked 5 jobs since Danny and I got married last year. It'll wear you out. I forget how long it actually takes to get settled and transition into places. Let us know how Boys 2 Men is going!